Somehow, in between summer vacation, working, and furniture market, Ryan has managed to check many items off the list. I did some really great work, too, my main contribution being painting our front door a shocking periwinkle. My next project is to repaint the front door darker blue.
Continuing from our original The List
Since June 3rd, we have (Ryan has) :
12. Installed harwoods in the kitchen
13. sanded and stained the the main living area, but not the bedrooms or back hallway
14. made and installed new trim and dustboards in the living room and family room (thanks Dad!)
15. Painted the living room, family room, and part of the kitchen (credit goes to my Dad, Mom, and Sara Jayne for helping us with this!) including the new trim
16. Installed new fan in the family room
17. Removed the soffit above our kitchen cabinets
18. Added trim to the tops of cabinets
19. Added an extra cabinet in a newly created empty spot in the kitchen
20. removed the bridge cabinets and hood that were above the cooktop and replaced it with a new hood
21. Sanded cabinets and started priming and painting them...our kitchen no longer has that 70's orange glow!
Next up: kitchen countertops and backsplash.